Nowadays, while the health and hygiene conditions are aggravated, it is expected that the buildings will fully comply with these issues.
1. Hygiene: It is expected that the buildings will be in full compliance with these issues while the health and hygiene conditions are getting worse. While the value given to these conditions increases, it is also easier to meet the increasing hygiene requirements on the buildings by using the developing suspended ceiling systems.
2. Impact Resistance: By using suspended ceilings with a durable structure, sensitive parts of buildings can be secured.
3. Moisture Resistance: suspended ceilings create a space between the room and the ceiling as it provides a horizontal zone within the buildings and thus provides protection against moisture.
4. Transportation Thanks to the suspended ceilings that make it easier to reach the facility, easily accessible to the desired point by means of revision intervention covers that place them in the desired important region.
5. Design: A significant advantage is obtained in the decoration of the building by using suspended ceilings which add a very important design to the buildings.
6. Acoustic Noise Canceling: Through the use of suspended ceilings, which is an important element in sound insulation, the sound inside the room is prevented from being echoed and the acoustic noise in the room is reduced.
7. Sound Insulation: It is an important sound insulation in the room when products with high sound insulation rates are used by using suspended ceiling systems. In this way, the sound of the ceiling is absorbed to a certain extent and the sound is prevented from being reflected back.