In the summer heat loss in buildings is to cover the outer or inner shell of the building with heat insulation materials to prevent heat gains.
In the summer heat loss in buildings is to cover the outer or inner shell of the building with heat insulation materials to prevent heat gains. While the thermal conductivity of the walls is reduced by the sheathing, while the heat is kept in the interior during winter, it is prevented to enter the high temperature inside the building in the summer months.
The most suitable method to ensure the protection of heat in buildings is mantolama ie heat insulation systems. The most suitable method for thermal insulation is the exterior sheathing system. It is possible to prevent heat losses by using external sheathing system.
Benefits of insulating / thermal insulation
* Insulation is provided after the outer level of the building is completely covered and the heat loss in the building is reduced by a significant amount. Heat conduction ratio, which is high in concrete, can be reduced by applying heat insulation system.
* Thanks to the thermal insulation system surrounding the building, cracks due to heat differences are prevented.
* The risk of condensation drops to the lowest level.
* There is a significant increase in the resistance of moisture to a building.
* Improves the comfort of living space.
* Environmentally sensitive.
How is exterior cladding made?
1) Profiles are placed first before the exterior jacketing is done.
2) Heat insulation plate bonding application is started. Plates with different varieties such as strofor, rock wool, flannel or carbonaceous are separated according to their properties. The plates are first applied to the frames and then to the interior.
3) After the plating process is finished, the wall plugs are fixed to the wall at certain intervals.
4) After the doweling process is finished, the plates are covered with a thick plaster. Then the net is placed on the plaster and re-plastered on it.
5) Plasters are made of decorative coating after finishing to dry.